Wednesday, 27 June 2012

CONTOH INTRODUCTION

REPORT OF STUDY TOUR
TO MAHARANI ZOO & CAVE AND WBL

Prepared By : thepakubuono
Class : 8A

SMPN 1 GENENG
LESSONS YEAR 2011/2012
CHAPTER 1
INTRODUCTION

a.  Background :

Lamongan is famous for its tourism Maharani Zoo & Cave. Maharani Zoo presents a mixture between a vehicle for conservation, education, and culture that is packed with African ethnic nuances. While Maharani Cave presents the beauty of stalagmites and stalactites are beautiful.
Apart from Maharani Zoo & Cave, in Lamongan there are also other attractions, the WBL. WBL is a resort located on the north coast yag coast of Java, Pacira District, Lamongan regency, East Java Province. WBL combines the concept of marine tourism attractions and fantasies. In WBL there are a variety of games. Butter is also available supporting facilities, such as : Market Cuisine, Travel Market, Fruit & Fish Market. Lainny and public facilities, such as : praying, kliik, toilets, markets, and so forth.
b.  Purpose :

To know the what kind of Maharani Zoo & Cave and the WBL. We can add to the recreation science, to be experience, makes us to perform an activity positive.


PREFACE

Thank God I pray to Almighty God for the grace and gift, I was able to complete the report of a study tour to Zoo & Maharani Cave and WBL.
Do not forget to thank my supervising teacher who has guided us, so I can finish this trip report can be resolved properly. I compiled this report as a form of task given the father's mother at the time of study tour builder.
I realize that this report is not complete, so I apologize profusely, and ask for criticism and suggestions from readers.


Ngawi, June 17 2012


thepakubuono


CHAPTER 3
CLOSING

So the reports I have to say. I realize that this report is not complete. Therefore, I am sorry, if there are shortcomings and errors in the preparation of the word. To be better, I asked for criticism and suggestions from readers.

Critics :

    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................

Suggestions :
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................



VISION, MISSION, AND MOTTO

VISION:
    To increase knowledge, enhance the experience, and make us happy
MISSION:   

    To find the beautiful Maharani Zoo & Cave, and WBL
    To add to the knowledge
    To add to the experience
    Make us to do something positive

MOTTO :
    Recreation can make our hearts happy when we are not happy
    Recreation can add knowledge and experience and can make us happy
    Recreation should not be far away or spend a lot of cost, but the important recreation is to make us be happy


CHAPTER 2
Travel To Maharani Zoo  & Cave dan WBL

Wednesday, June 23, 2012, my school will conduct a study tour to Zoo & Maharani Cave and WBL. One day earlier I started to prepare the items that need to be taken at the time of study tour. Later that night I was preparing the clothes will I wear during a study tour. At 9 pm, I went to bed to sleep.
Wednesday at 1 am, I Bagun sleep. Then I showered me. I showered and dressed up, and get ready to go to school. I left home at 2 am. I delivered my grandfather on a motorbike. I arrived at school at 2:15 am. Apparently there are many students who come. Arriving disan I was told to fill in the attendance of students first. While waiting for the students who have not arrived, I sat with my friends.
After all of my friends had arrived, we were waiting for the bus at 3 am. About 1 hour 20 minutes passed, but the bus had not come. While waiting for the bus to come, we perform the dawn prayer together in the mosque school. At around 5.30 am bus is coming. After the Fajr prayer, all the students were told to assemble and march to the west gate of the school according to their respective classes, to listen to the directives of supervisors and teachers pray together. Finished praying all the students were told to bus respectively. The order that was me and my friends were rushed to the bus class 8A.
Arriving in the bus, I'm looking for a place to sit. I searched the front seat because I was pissed. I get a seat number 3 from the front, right behind Mr. Nor Kholis. I sat with my friend named Eka Madya Margiana Wati. I sat near the window, while Eka on my right side. We are accompanied by Rusnani S.Pd. Bu, Bu Sri Hayati S.Pd., Mr. Nor Kholis S.Ag., Mr. Kadiono S.Pd. Sekitar 5:40 o'clock am we left. Previously we pray together first on the bus.
In the bus we turned on the CD and a cassette containing the songs Super Junior. The songs are composed of: Mr. Simple, Bonamana, A-Cha, No Other, Opera, Rokkugo, Superman, U, It Is You, Sorry, Sorry, Supergirl, and Perfection. On our way through the forests and fish ponds. In the course of Eka and I threw up. While waiting to Maharani Zoo & Cave and WBL, I slept. After 2 hours went by I got up. When I woke up I was not up to the Mahari Zoo & Cave and WBL.

Activity in Maharani Zoo & Cave

About 30 minutes later we arrived in the WBL.Once we arrived, we were in the direct bus parked in the parking lot. Parking is complete, we turundan towards Maharani Zoo & Cave. As we were heading there, I saw a statue of a frog stuck to the wall. We passed a bridge that connects the WBL with Maharani Zoo & Cave. Having reached the middle of the bridge, I looked back. As I looked back I saw the sea. I was very impressed with the beauty of the landscape as seen from the bridge. From the bridge look statue lobster and crabs are very large. To capture the beautiful scenery that I photographed and recorded.
About 20 minutes later we arrived at the Zoo & Cave Maharai. Before we go in there, all students in order Geneng SMPN I gathered at the south entrance to the Zoo & Maharani Cave. Meanwhile, Mr. Nor Kholis buy tickets to the Zoo & Maharani Cave and WBL. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Nor Kholis comes with a lot of Tike. After Mr. Nor Kholis come, all homeroom teacher told to gather to receive a ticket. After that the tickets were distributed to students each.
Because pairs of tickets should not be in itself, we were told to go to the installation of the ticket. Upon arriving there we were just told to give the ticket to the officer who guarded the counter. Then pair the ticket clerk to hand. While waiting in line I was given a plan of WBL. Lam not then, my turn, I also give to the officer who guarded tiletnya counter. Then pair the ticket clerk to hand.
After that I and my friends go to Maharani Zoo and Cave. First we were headed was Maharani Zoo. There, I saw a variety of animals such as deer, hippos, turtles, kangaroos, camels, orangutans, lions, white lions, tigers, leopards, various types of birds, and maih more. Of the animals I have a photograph and some do not. When I was on the way to see different kinds of animals, I saw an orangutan is running. Once satisfied we headed towards Maharani Cave. When I got into it I was amazed by the beauty of Maharai Cave. How if not awe, if Maharani Cave stalagmites and stalactites presenting beautiful. In the Maharani Cave there are also many kinds of stones, and various kinds of fossils, and there are also statues of ancient mausia conducting.
Having satisfied our first break, while we drank tea belidi nearest store. When we break we heard the announcement that students SMPN 1 Geneng sent to the WBL. Hearing the announcement, we immediately headed to the WBL. We passed a bridge to get there we passed earlier.

Activity in WBL
About 20 minutes later we arrived in the WBL. Before we entered, we were not allowed to carry heavy food, such as: rice, noodles, rice cake, and vegetables. After that we went to the WBL. First we were headed was the House of Cats. There are a variety of information about cats, different kinds of cats, and various types of furnished cages kucig as funny as possible. Seeing these cute animals I was photographed. After we left satisfied. When we came out, I see all sorts of cat sculptures, like the statue of a cat who was dancing ballet, statues of cats that have a pair of wings that are archery, and much more.
Once we are satisfied, our tour of the sharing of rides, such as: Rotary Coaster, Jet Coaster, Drop Zone, Ranger, Pope Dangdut, Car Crazy Coaster, Motto Cross, da more. Once satisfied we headed around the nest of pirates. We were waiting in line. Soon our turn came, we were immediately entered into it. In which there is a replica of a pirate captain and some of his men. Replication is very scary.
We finished it around again We also want to ship and shellfish gallery. We went into the gallery of the ship. In the gallery there are many different types of ships, there is a small and there are also great. There are also various types of shells, such as shells and tighten Tonna, Triton, Volut, Mussel, Scallop, Abalone, and many shells lagi.Cangkang there are large and some are small, the colors were too bernekaragam. In addition there are many different types of shells, there are also uses shells.
Once satisfied we went around again, I saw Jason Pope rides. I was trying to ride it with Agustin and Yulia. Ride was finished, we went around again. When I'm around, I see the Ranger vehicle. I tried to ride it alone because my friend, I do not want to invite. Subordinate is making me scared and my heart was pounding. Tries completed Ranger rides I tried Drop Zone ride. Just like the Ranger rides, I tried the Drop Zone rides and rides alone makes me scared and my heart was pounding. I tried to ride were completed after my

friends.

After meeting, we went to the Cape of Frog. There I saw the expanse of blue ocean stretched very wide, but the waves are crashing down Cape of Frog, dog statues lautdan pelicans, people who ride King Donut Boat, Banana Boat, Boat and Sky. There, I did not forget to photograph the beautiful scenery.

Once satisfied, we headed to souvenir shop. I bought two shirts that read WBL, key chains, and food that is typical Lamongan wingko tripe and other foods such as ampyang. There are many merchants who sell shirts, hats, slippers, key chains, fish sauce, da wide variety of foods, such as chips, dodo, Geplak, and others. And there are also vendors selling fruit. In addition there are also stalls selling food and drinks. Shops or stalls are lined up very neatly. There food stalls decorated as beautiful as possible, the evidence on the pole stalls ornate replica of the statue of a ladybug, the roof was painted with beautiful flowers.

After completion of purchase of souvenirs, we headed to the park to put the souvenirs that we bought earlier. At 5 pm we went home. About 5 hours later we arrived at the school, we were not told to go home immediately. I picked up my grandfather came home to make use of motorcycles. I got home at 10:25 pm.


TABLE OF CONTENTS

Certification Sheet......................................................................................................................1
Vision, Mission, and Motto........................................................................................................2
Preface........................................................................................................................................3
Table Of Contens........................................................................................................................4
Chapter 1:
     Introduction...........................................................................................................................5
Chapter 2:
   a. Travel to the Maharani Zoo & Cave and WBL...........................................................
 b. Activity in Maharani Zoo & Cave............................................................................................................................................7
   c. Activity in WBL........................................................................................................................................8,9
CHAPTER 3
     Closing.................................................................................................................................10

No comments:

Post a Comment